All Good Things Die in L.A. on Apple iPad
I am very excited to announce that my novel “All Good Things Die in L.A.” will be on the shiny new shelves of the iPad’s iBookstore (I know, that’s a lot of ‘i’s).
For those of you who are out of the loop, the iPad comes out tomorrow and I look forward to how it’s going to revolutionize the publishing industry!
I am honored to be a part of this process and thankful to my publisher Smashwords for making it happen. Thanks Mark Coker!
Now Available at Barnes and Nobles!…I am excited to announce that my novel is now available at Barnes and Noble…well, on their web site! You can find it right here.
If you have read the book, please review it on the site. You can give it either a star rating or write up a quick review.
E-book launch…We know you’ve all been waiting with bated breaths for this special moment. Some of you thought this day would never come. But, alas!, the time has finally arrived…for the launch of All Good Things Die In L.A. This fast-paced and cinematic story centers around three ambitious characters who all want to desperately make it in L.A. Unfortunately, the city of angels isn’t as glamorous as it seems. Save some trees and read guilt-free by downloading this novel as an e-book. You spend half your life in front of a computer anyway, what’s a few more hours? This way you can read the book at your office or school when you’re “working”. You can also download it onto a portable e-book reader or even an iphone if you’re fancy like that.
Read the book here!
1. Buy the e-book. It’s just $5. That’s half a movie ticket. Or a really overpriced cup of coffee. Either way, it’s cheap.
2. Tell 5 people you know about the book, and then encourage them to tell 5 others. You know at least 5 people, right?
3. Review All Good Things Die In L.A. on Smashwords by either giving it a star-rating (it’s only 1 click of your mouse!) or writing a quick 1-2 line review. Something like “This is the best thing since sliced bread! Read it now!” or “Mark Twain would read this and weep!” would do nicely.
4. Post the e-book on your Facebook page, write a quick status update extolling its virtues or send a Twitter update about how awesome Anhoni Patel is. And if you’re a real technorati, you can also give the book some love on StumbleUpon or Digg. They don’t call it social networking for nothin’ honey – you got to work it.
5. Change your email signature to one of the following:
a. The novel All Good Things Die In L.A. is better than any cake you have ever eaten. Read it now on Smashwords!
b. The novel All Good Things Die In L.A. will make you believe in baby unicorns. Read it now on Smashwords and feel the magic!
c. My friend wrote this crazy book about how insane L.A. is. It’s pretty awesome. You should check it out on Smashwords!
See? It’s all so simple. And if you do all five, you get a gold star. Plus an author’s undying love.
Upcoming…Anhoni is currently at work on her second novel. For juicy tidbits and teasers about this new project, subscribe to her Twitter feed!
Welcome…This is the official web site for the author Anhoni Patel. Here you can find more information about her work as well as how to show your support. Please stay awhile and check back for regular updates on her latest projects and other news.